*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Autodesk Combustion 4 provides a new generation of artists with a powerful range of desktop visual effects tools, at a price-point that has never been seen before. The easy-to-use interface, non-destructive workflow, and extensive toolset help you bring your imagination to life while getting your work done faster.
Key features and capabilities include:
* Powerful creative tools: Combustion 4 provides in-context access to motion graphics, industry-leading 3D compositing, color correction, image stabilization, vector paint and roto, text effects, short-form editing, expressions, Flash output, and much more.
* Artist-friendly interface: Combustion 4 features a unified and easy-to-use interface, including multiple-screen, in-context design work; easy navigation; and a schematic node based view; all designed to get you to your destination quicker and easier
* Broad interoperability: Combustion 4 delivers unmatched integration with industry-standard 3D animation, imaging, and illustration software, including Autodesk's leading 3ds Max animation software, Cleaner encoding software, and systems products including Discreet Flint, Discreet Flame, Discreet Inferno, Discreet Fire and Discreet Smoke.
But don't just take our word for it:
With Combustion 4, not only is Autodesk giving us great new tools such as the Diamond Keyer and Time-Warp, but they've provided so many valuable UI enhancements and ingenious time savers like the Capsules that an already-great product has just gotten better. This is undoubtedly the best upgrade yet. - Combustion 4 beta tester Alan Bell
Minimum System Requirements:
* IntelPentium III, Pentium 4, or AMDAthlon XP, CPU, 850Mhz or higher
* Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Professional SP2, or Windows XP Home Edition SP2
* 20 GB main hard drive with approximately 142 MB free space (100 MB for the software and 42 MB for the online help)
* 512 MB of RAM. Note: Since the system also uses RAM for caching, we suggest greater than 512 MB of RAM.
* Video display card with 4 MB of VRAM, 1024x768 display with 24-bit color (32 MB recommended)
* Microsoft Windows Media Player or Apple QuickTime support
* Macromedia Flash Player
* Microsoft DirectX