*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Experience the high-quality encoding, flexible workflow, productivity, and speed of Autodesk Cleaner XL software. Whether youre producing entertainment, corporate communications, e-learning, advertisements, or proposals, you can rely on Cleaner XL to help your media look and sound its best.
* LUT support allows Cleaner XL to import images with a bit depth higher than 8-bits.
* Scriptable: Using the new command line interface and support for Autodesk Backburner, users can now build scripts and automate encoding jobs as part of their daily processes.
* Pre-sets have been added to reflect changes and updates in preferred output formats.
* Interoperability with Autodesk products such as Discreet Smoke and Discreet Flame effects systems software via Wiretap support.
New Format Support and Codecs
* Input formats: DPX, Cineon, OpenEXR
* Output formats: DivX 5.2, FLV & SWF (Flash video exporter)
* Real 10 for RealVideo and RealAudio
* Support for QuickTime 7 including support for H.264.
* MPEG-2: Support for 4:2:2 and two-pass variable bit rate encoding
* Kinoma v3 exporter for the latest PDA handheld devices
Cleaner XL minimum system requirements:
* Pentium 3 or 4, 800 MHz or better
* Microsoft Windows XP (Professional and Home Edition) or Windows 2000 with SP4
* QuickTime 6.5 or 7.0
* Windows Media 9/10 (included)
* DirectX 8.1 or greater (included)
* 256 MB RAM
* 75 MB available hard disk space
* 1024 x 768 16-bit display
In general, system performance parameters such as processor type, quantity, cache size, disk drive type and size, and graphics card type and settings will affect overall system performance when using Cleaner XL. Faster multiple CPUs will increase encoding performance. Adequate RAM, disk performance, and storage capacity should be considered for media type, size, and workflow demands. In general, hardware that is faster with higher capacity is usually better.